It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Quilt Exhibit Klingemuenster

 Before we left Germany, I got a chance to go to a small town to a quilt exhibit. I liked this window quilt, made witha crochet center.
Ich hatte noch die Chance in Deutschland eine kleine Quilt Austellung zu besuchen. Dieser kleine Fenster Quilt hat mir sehr gefallen, mit einer gehaekelten Mitte. 
 
This is the other side, looking out.
Das ist die andere Seite, nach drausen schauend.

This table decoration was great.
Die Tischdecoration war nett.


And the window box.
Auch die Fenster Box hat mir gut gefallen.
The best was Igot to spend time with my sisters.
Das Beste war das noch etwas Zeit mit meinen Schwestern verbracht hatte.


4 comments:

Gunilla.B said...

Hi Tina! Thank you for the comment! Have you found a new house yet?
Hugs
Gunilla

quilthexle said...

So ... maybe you should start to crochet? Imagine if you would do this bigger ... wonderful curtains for your new house ;-)))

Corinnea said...

Very cool! You can knit so learning to crochet shouldn't be a problem..

Hope your still settling in well.

kms handmade said...

That is cool with the crochet in the middle!