It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Valentines Day is next month.

The fun thing about moving in a new home is that my wall hangings are now in different places.
Das nette an einem neuen Haus ist das meine Wandbehaenge jetzt ganz wo anders haengen.
Since it is Valentines Day next month, I went ahead and added my Valentines Day fabric postcards to my postcard wallhanging. Than I attached it to a wall in my new home. It is hanging on the right side when I go up the stairs to my sewing room. 
Da naechsten Monat Valentines Tag ist, habe ich heute meine Valentines Postkarten auf meinen Postkarten Quilt geheftet. Dann habe ich das ganze an die Wand genagelt,  da rechts wenn mann die Treppe hoch geht zum Naehzimmer.
The postcards are form some dear freinds of mine, and I like them all.
Die Postkarten sind von lieben Freunden, und ich mag sie alle.

4 comments:

kms handmade said...

That's pretty! So, do you change out the little "postcards" or do you have different wall hangings for each season?

quilthexle said...

Wunderschön - und so rot !! Schön, daß ich mir dank der Videoführung jetzt ungefähr vorstellen kann, wo das hängt ;-)))
Liebe Grüße
Frauke

Corinnea said...

So pretty! I look forward to more glimpses of your new home!

Wilma said...

What a nice way to hang your postcards Tina!