It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Friday, June 7, 2013

My birthday present to myself

For my birthday last month I treated myself to a tuffet class. I have always wanted to do one for my living room, and when I heard about the class I signed up for it as my birthday present to myself.


 

This is the one I made, to match my couch quilt. The pattern is by Myra Mitchell. It took a lot of prep work and a 6 hour class, but I love my new tuffet.  I even put some decorative stitching on the fabric. 
The legs I had from a wooden  chest we bought in the Azores that I never used for the chest. 


Here is her link :
for a free pattern for the square tuffet. 





This one was made by another gal named Tina, I love the greens and browns. 

4 comments:

kms handmade said...

Oh Tina it's stunning!!! both Tina's! ;) You should be quite proud of yourself!

Anonymous said...

This is a very good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
Short but very precise information… Thanks for sharing this one.
A must read post!

Have a look at my web blog ... book of rah online

ingequilts said...

Tina, das hast du toll gemacht. Du bist wirklich sehr, sehr fleißig. Danke für den Link zur Anleitung.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.