It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Modern Quilt Guild Challenge

The last challenge for the modern quilt guild from Germany was circles. You can check them out here: I have always wanted to make a circle quilt, and so I got started right away before summer. I had two small layer cakes in black/white that I wanted to use, and choose a green as my circle color. I had so much fun making different circles in different methods, hand appliqued, machine appliqued or both. I made the circle in different sizes and even cut some of them in half or quarters.
This is the finished quilt. 

I wanted to add some yo-yo's and buttons. 



I quilted the circles all different, some even by hand. 


The background is quilted in a soft meander, since I did not want to get the meander on the circles. 
This was fun, and I now have to think about the next challenge from the Modern Quilt Guild Stuttgart. 

3 comments:

mamarazza said...

MEIN Geburtstag!!! Toll, Tina, die Farben sind klasse. Und Du magst ja sowieso lieber orange ;-)

Judy said...

WOW! That is beautiful!

Corinnea said...

I love this!!