It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Blue Tree-orange tree.


This is my favorite painting in my house. I bought it before I left Germany on 2011 from this artist Joan Louis, you can see his work here. I just fell in love with the blue tree on the orange back ground. 


So when a friend of mine gave me this hand dyed doily I knew what to do with it.  
 I made an orange tree on blue background to go with my picture.
 I added a few flowers, a butterfly and a frog. 



A different friend is having a birthday this month. I hope my little post card gets there in time. 

3 comments:

Corinnea said...

That's so pretty! I love the way you think!

mamarazza said...

Oooh, I LOVE what you did with the doily! And the orange and blue is our combo here, too. Miss you!!

quilthexle said...

Lovely idea - and that use of a doily IS inspiring ... Hugs, Frauke