It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Garden and Glass in Seattle ( Dale Chihuly ) Lots of pictures!

Thanks to my friend who is visiting with us right now I was able to visit the Seattle Garden and Glass which is right next to the Space Needle.

This was in the entrance, all made of glass with blown sea creatures all over the piece about 18 feet tall. 


I love the green spokes next to the red spikes.

These reminded me of snakes. 

A boat full of glass fish and some Japanese fishing weights.

I wished I could have a chandelier like that in my home.

Glass dishes anyone? These are about 4 feet in diameter , if not more. 
These were all on the inside exhibit, than we came to the outside exhibit.


A glass banana tree.

My favorite, orange cranes with a round ball.

I like the black ones too.

And the blue lily's.

Just beautiful.

I just got to have those. 

And for my friend I took a picture of the purple ones. I love the combination purple and grey . 
Besides all the beautiful glass creations the garden was done to compliment the glass.
I took so many pictures of the garden, if you are ever in this area I highly recommend going there.

3 comments:

kms handmade said...

WOW!!! Those are amazing! If I were the curator I would be terrified everyday that one of those trees would break!

Corinnea said...

That's amazing. I hope to see it one day!

Aby Dolinger said...

Stunning! Unbelieveably creative!