It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Surprise Package

I almost stepped on this surprise package this morning going to my mail box to get my mail. 
It was from Susanne. A while ago she had a give a-away at her blog and I won. Besides making the blogger happy when you leave a comment, it can also lead to nice surprises.

Oh goody, these are the items that were in the package. 
I wonder how Susanne knew I love orange, lol!
Self dyed fabrics, gummy bears, napkins, thread, lovely card, a magnet, and a tin box that can hold the buttons I received. 

A wonderful journal hand made, the fabric is self stamped and quilted. 

A wonderful smelling fruit tea, and I just had to make some, even so it is about a 95 F outside (31C ). 


So I did it american style. With Ice! Yumm!
Thanks Susanne, you made my day. 

1 comment:

Susanne (flicKwerk) said...

It's funny to see my package lying on your doorstep :-))
My pleasure!