It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Finished 3rd quilt with this fabric from Moda

This is the 3rd quilt with the fabric called Urban Curture from Basic Grey by Moda. I know have only a few pieces left, and they will make another lap quilt. 
My quilt model/holder quit on me, so I am having to hold this quilt up. 

The back has the leftovers form the first quilt sewn onto it, and some bigger pieces. 

I did a soft meander in the border , and this design in the 20 blocks. 
I opted not to do anything in the sashing, to keep the quilt soft and cuddly and because I didn't want to. 

This is how it would look laying on a bed, I am happy with it. 

3 comments:

kms handmade said...

Very pretty!

Susanne (flicKwerk) said...

Du bist ja sehr fleißig zur Zeit! Sehr schöner Quilt, schöne Farben.

Corinnea said...

So pretty! That was a favorite line of mine.