It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Quick Christmas Quilt

I needed a quick Christmas quilt, and luckily I found in my stash a charm pack with 5 inch squares in Christmas colors. I made 96 half square triangles with them, and trimmed them down to 4 1/2 inch unfinished size. 

My quilt is only 6 blocks ( each block is 16 inch finished ) , so I made 24 of these units. I than rotated these units to give me the layout I wanted. 
 I added a border of this nice Christmas fabric and I quilted a feather motive on it, bound it with a gold binding and it is done, except for some loose threads. 
I like the way it came out. 


2 comments:

mamarazza said...

... I do too!!! Der ist aber schön geworden, Weihnachten kann kommen!

Barbara vom Schloss said...

Super! Vielleicht nähe ich morgen auch so einen!