It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

How many Christmas Trees in the house is to many?

I have this affection for Christmas Trees. My husband thinks I am slightly of my rocker, but I am okay with that. I can't help myself , I think they are great.
I made this one in 1994 while living in Alaska.
 It is now in the kitchen window. 

This one is a hanging tree in the kitchen. 
It does double duty as a kitchen night light.

This is our big tree, in the window between the kitchen and living room. This is also the one that Santa leaves my presents, since it is the biggest and therefore the most room for the lovely presents. 

On the fireplace mantle.

A red tree for kitty, also on the mantle. 

One for the hallway, with lights and some old German ornaments. 

My wonderful husband got me this one in Germany
 at the one of Weihnachts Market. 

I rescued this one from a second hand shop also in Germany. 

My small tree , I light it up when I have breakfast.

My hand made tree. 

My sister gave me this one.

My new tree , it is a Charlie Brown tree. 
I got it for Santa Claus day. 

My computer needed a tree. 

My wonderful friend Jeri gave me this one her Dad made .
 It is in my sewing room. 

So, don't you agree hat one can never have enough Christmas Trees in the home. I have plenty of room for a few more trees. In fact my refrigerator needs one, and my bathroom. I have my eye on a red tinsel one with lights and glass balls. 

5 comments:

Helga said...

Ok, Tina, Du hast gewonnen!
Wir haben nur einen und der ist noch nicht mal ausgepackt. Aber wir arbeiten daran

quilthexle said...

Oh ... we'll have one. Just one ;-)) But I love your variations ! it must look great ... Enjoy your holidays !!!
hugs,
Frauke

mamarazza said...

Wasn't there once one in the bathroom, too????
We will have ONE as always - our little "traveltree". This time at home :-( Happy Holidays!

Corinnea said...

No you can never have too many trees! I did limit myself this year so I only have two. Maybe I'll get it together next year and bring them all out again.

MOMENTS Designs said...

Holy cow!! You win !!!
I have never seen soooooooo many trees!! LOL