I choose the Wyoming Valley Star.
This is what just my block would have looked like.,
setting four blocks by three blocks.
After I finished my top wit all the different quilt blocks I received,
I added some focus fabric for the border, just to realize I did not have quite enough.
What I did have was some scraps of the fabrics I used for my block.
So I came up with a nine patch to use as the corner stones.
I cut two sides of the quilt border freehand sligthly curvy,
and finished it with a green bias binding.
I took this picture of the finished quilt early Sunday morning while the ground was frozen.
I am happy with the finished quilt.