It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

My sister's quilt

My sister commissioned me to make her a red, orange and yellow quilt. I got started the other day and I have not quite made half the blocks. I like the pattern , it is easy but nice. These scraps here are just to tease you, if you want to see the blocks you will have to check in some other day.

Meine Schwester hat mich beauftragt ihr einen rot, orange und gelben Quilt zu machen. Ich habe den anderen Tag angefangen, und ungefaehr die Haelfte der Bloecke sind fertig.  Die Bloecke sind schnell genaeht, sehen aber hinterher gut aus.  Diese Schnibzel hier sind nur dazu gedacht dich dazu zu bringen,  mal wieder hier vorbei zuschauen um die fertigen Bloecke zu sehen.

No comments: